[jaws-uk] Re: Help with OE.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:48:54 +0100

Hi Shirley I am not really sure what you really want I also use Control and Y to move between the Folders. do you want a Specific folder for the Jaws list to arrive in so as not to fill up your INBOX if so that is under Rules and is not as simple as some say. Creating folders is you can make as many as you like one called Technical or An another called friends and family or Miscellaneous for specific to be right I am not so well today I fear nearly caught Pneumonia pushing snow away last weekend but somewhere I have clear details on it all and the Brackets shape matters for jaws. I have a headache just thinking about it but if I send it to you off list say where to send it Incidentally one sheet of mine is a Screen shot so your sighted husband may need to give a hand. regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>