[jaws-uk] Re: Help with OE.

  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:59:34 +0100

Hello Dorothy,

My husband never uses the laptop as he can't operate without a proper mouse.

I don't have either of the computers set up with JAWS coming on automatically. I always bring JAWS up manually. Just prefer it that way!...

Regards,

Shirley.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>