[jaws-uk] Re: Help with CDEX

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:45:10 +0100

Hi Jim,

This sounds to me like a fault with either the disc drive or the disc itself, does this happen with different cd's, and if you put in a CD and let it run, does it play normally? If so, it rules out a faulty drive.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>