[jaws-uk] Re: Help please.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:10:31 +0100

This is quite possible.  Did your son confirm his sending times?

It's entirely possible that an e-mail server somewhere on the internet
has failed, and so mail has backed up.

You'd be surprised how many "hops" are involved in sending a message
from a to b.

Indeed I had one or two myself over the weekend that appear to have
taken over 12 hours to arrive.

George.

  _____