[jaws-uk] Re: Help please

  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:36:52 -0000

Hello David,

My husband did manage to get the screen back into the correct position. He had been playing Solateir and doesn't know what on earth he did, but manage to reverse it!...

I will keep your suggestions on file just in case he messes it up again!...

thanks,

Shirley.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2008 11:54