From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris
Payne
Sent: 03 March 2005 18:01
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Help if you can,

Hello all,

First of all, re, my email yesterday, it must of just been
one of those blips in life, as all seems OK today.

The reason for today's mail, is to ask, if anyone knows how
to change the layout of a laptop keyboard, as a friend has
just brought a new one, and it is setup for the USA, and
therefore some of the keys are not as they are expecting. So
if anyone could let me know how to change to British, or
what ever it is called, I would be grateful.

Regards

Chris.