[jaws-uk] Halloe Andrew this is Dorothy just reading you last one.

The one I sent re Energies was from a folder and I think about June last year I signed up in March last year and all was Ok until the so called " enhancements came in" it was Daren of the technical teen who told to complain to @energis. they told to go back to Wannaddoo I put ally letters or Email to them in a folder and can see the date they became Wannadoo.. It was though April last year in fact the 5th of April that the 'enhancements" came I begged not tobe given the enhancements! which were restrictions.. Now what ever they are up in January I am abit fed up with Indium call centre and no technical help at all. Tony Berry on Sat did not have time to do than co collect a Demo disc. he said phone them and tell them to do it their end he said you were correct in diagnosing the Spam problem.
I have just been fiddling about with my laptop. I have Avg on it. I will write that in a separate Email