[jaws-uk] Re: Graphics on new desktop

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:51:37 -0000

Yvette,

    from the looks of things, you shouldn't have any problem running Jaws
using that graphics card. Jaws is reasonably versatile these days and I
don't believe that it really encounters any problems with generic graphics
cards such as this one.

    It's always difficult to be certain though and a new computer is a big
investment. I would recommend giving Sight & Sound a call to see if they can
advise you.

Regards,
Léonie.

  _____