[jaws-uk] Graphics on new desktop

  • From: "Priestley, Yvette" <Yvette.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:50:42 -0000

Hello,

I have narrowed my computer buying down to one now. So please can any of
you let me know whether you think the details of the graphics listed on
the computer below will work okay with Jaws.

Graphics Controller
Type
PCI Express x16 - plug-in card
Graphics Processor / Vendor
ATI Radeon X1650 SE
Video Memory
DDR SDRAM
Installed Size
512 MB

Many thanks

Yvette

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. The contents of this message will not be in any way
binding upon the Big Lottery Fund. Opinions, conclusions, contractual
obligations and other information in this message, in so far as they relate to
the official business of the Big Lottery Fund, must be specifically confirmed
in writing by the Big Lottery Fund. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. Additionally, the information contained in this email may be
subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.