[jaws-uk] Re: Goodies from Tnauk

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:05:28 -0000

Hi George I am glad you read that article, I read it several times and was not quite able to grasp how it really worked, unless it knitted bits of files together as it went along, on the reverse side it did have a good article about photographs and storage, but at least I had enough sense not to try it myself. Badger seemed to know what he was risking. , the thing about the articles is that unlike for example the independent you do not have any name put to an article, they are all written like Leader Articles., pity that. Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>