[jaws-uk] Ftp explorer

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:24:19 -0000

Hi,

Since installing jfw 9, I have found regular problems when using ftp
explorer to upload files to my blind golf website. When keying alt f,
then u the upload window just doesn't come up, it's like the command
didn't register.

So, alt f and the file list appears, and if I physically arrow to the
upload... Option and hit enter....nothing, I end up back on the default
file list window.

For a few times, I killed jfw9 and loaded up version 7.1 which I still
have active and the upload dialogue box comes up every time... Until
last night. It took two goes for the upload dialogue to come up. But,
ftp explorer just doesn't like jfw 9 at all.

Anyone else experience this kind of thing with your ftp clients if you
use them?

Cheers,

Robin Clayden, Telecoms

Edinburgh College of Art