[jaws-uk] From Filter straight into Expanded

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:20:19 -0000

 George I shook of the filter on desktop. However I landed in the soup
again, incidentally sorry for the  somewhat garbled post just now, the
equals 20 is a bit confusing. I found that old familiar problem in O.E Jaws
kept saying Expanded. Now I know by now this is the view menu, and I have
had it before, I sent Emails out and checked in sent items list. Nothing
shows up.  I do my old trick of  resending and c.c to self and it comes
back. I know it is the  Collapsed or Grouped. I  spent  hours last night  in
the View menu, thinking each time I have got it. I found expanded  but not
Grouped, I think I found collapsed, tried  tapping to  check if unchecked or
reverse , each time I though I had got it right I found it saying Expanded
still, I gave up  in disgust.  I should by now know how to correct this in
my sleep. Any help would be much appreciated

Dorothy.