[jaws-uk] Re: From Filter keys to Expanded.

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:13:54 +0000

Just thoughts off the top of my head...
George said that to initiate sticky keys you had to push the shift key 5
times.
If you have OE set to repeat the character if a key is held down, then
surely this will happen if you are holding the shift key down while
searching for its mate that you want to use.
If this is so, then maybe you'd better set the keys not to repeat.

I don't use OE so can't tell you how to do this.
Perhaps someone else can pull my reasoning to pieces.