[jaws-uk] Re: Flawless install of 8.0.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:58:05 -0000

Tink's advice is good.

Speaking from a support point of view, it is quite often
extremely helpful when someone is able to illustrate a
problem which occurs with a new version which did NOT happen
with the previous, or an earlier version.

It also gives us an extremely powerful means of tackling the
software development guys along the lines of, "Hey, it
worked before, so it looks like you may have broken it!"
That usually stops them dead in their tracks. (Smile)

George.

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx