[jaws-uk] Re: Flawless install of 8.0.

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:08:01 -0000

Wendy,

I'm sure Tink will reply to your question, but I have a similar situation
here, having all versions from 5.10 up to 8.0. Last week I was helping
someone to upgrade from version 4.50 to 4.51, and he wanted to merge
settings from his previous version. I sent him to the utilities submenu to
find merge but he couldn't find it, so I ran 5.10 and realised that in
versions prior to 6 the merge utility is actually in the tools submenu, so
of course I was then able to direct him to the right place.

Regards,

Pete H.