[jaws-uk] Firefox Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:04:45 -0000

When using Firefox to browse the Internet I find that when a page opens in a
new window and I try to close that window to return to the main page I was
browsing, it closes down the Internet. Also, I can't seem to Alt Tab between
the windows as it appears the new window opens as a new page but the main page
I was on is not in view. So how do I close the new window to return to the page
I was browsing without closing the Internet altogether? All help very much
appreciated.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk