[jaws-uk] Re: Finding emails.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:01:16 -0000

Hi Angela.

You need to use shift control F then tab to the field you want and then
enter the text.

If for example you wanted to find all messages in the deleted items folder
with Birthday in their subject lines then:

Go to the deleted items folder.  Not absolutely necessary but if you do it
this way you will not have to find the folder in the look in tree view.
Press tab until you get to the field you want to look in, in this case,
Subject.

In subject type birthday
You can press enter here or tab to the OK button I think it is called

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980