[jaws-uk] FW: Sad Announcement - Carl Jolley

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:50:06 +0100

All,

I'm not sure how many people will already have seen this message, as I couldn't
read the distribution list, but I'm sure many on this list will join me in
passing on our condolences to all at Sight and Sound, and to Carl's friends and
family.

I'd only spoken to Carl a couple of times, but he seemed like a very
professional and likeable chap.

Tim Pennick