[jaws-uk] Re: Error Message query

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:38:48 +0100

sorry gemma for not answering just spotted your reply. I hope you have solved your problem by now. As for anything to do with Flash I am equally baffled but 1 was in Internet Explorer. Regarding Toshibas I do not think it will apply to you but some Toshibas that were XP Home for example were treated by Jaws as if you were using XP

Pro,due to a Posh Media Centre
p Professional. I fear I am even more baffled by Vista which I have not tried I thought Vista was to be the great "leveller but seems there 3 grades of it. I wondered if the Jaws Demo you were trying to run was the right Version, I.e Jaws Professional or not I fear I have explained that poorly, but since your Computer is new I would phone Toshiba support, and of course check in the Kit you have a Recovery Cd, when I had my Toshiba laptop cleaned off I found I had all I needed to start from scratch.. If you got it from a local shop you should be able to ask them Finally you could look in the Control Panel to see just what you have running. I have just done that after reading a Post on the List today and I seem to have things like Yahoo and an assortment of Tool bars and I do not recall accepting any of them.. I did fight off something called Silverlight Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gemma" <gemmabh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>