[jaws-uk] Engineers mistake continued.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:27:23 +0100

    That is odd, I sent a couple of Emails to a friend whose email address
is
Mrs Dredman. I asked her to let me know if they arrive ok and her answer
does  not come into my IN Box  it comes into Jaws Users file! All very odd
Andrew who is on holiday  at the moment said if I sent her a forward with
the Jaws brackets in and she did a reply it would. However she has not
answered as a reply just says " your Emails have come in" unless she has
signed up to Jaws and as she is  sighted and  has not. All a bit odd.
Incidentally Chris Mullins if you are still keeping up with this. I said
three buttons on Scanner Epson Perfection there Four the one to the left
near to me is the one that flickers when it perks up and I just put paper in
the  scanner and on the numberpad of the key board press the Scan key long
one to left I call scan key. or F9 will scan+ .The Plus key if Numb pad on.
I use the buttons for photocopying of course. Never for Kurzweil. Dorothy. I
fear I have worn you all out sorry. Dorothy Just doing my best and now to
break all Rules of 1 at a time, the man who asked about Acrobat or Adobe and
Jaw4.51 Yes your version of Jaws will work well, your patch should be 119
unless there more since. However you may find after that a lot of spam comes
in with Adobe or Acrobat So perhaps you can find a way of not allowing
that.s