[jaws-uk] Re: Email applications.

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:10:49 +0100

Hi,

For ages Outlook Express was better at supporting IMAP than Outlook was.  OE
allows for several IMAP accounts under one identity, each of them showing up as
its own mailbox.  You also have local folders, and you can drag and drop
messages from one mailbox into another.  Only Outlook 2003 has really improved
on this situation - any earlier version of Outlook won't work, but OE version 6
will work fine.

Thanks.
Andrew.