[jaws-uk] Re: E-mail Traffic

  • From: <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:29:35 +0100

I'm aware that by writing this I'm creating a bit more traffic, I promise this
will be my first and last post on this subject.
It occurs to me though that when I've got a load of emails to plough through,
it's a bit irritating to receive (sometimes several) messages, when all the
message says is "Thanks for that" or similar.  Naturally we've all been brought
up to say our pleases and thank yous, but might I suggest it would cut down
traffic if in the original message requesting info etc, listers say "Thanks in
advance", "TIA", or such.
John. (Savage)