  From: Val Brown
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:47 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] EBAY FEEDBACK QUERY

  I am using JAWS 10 plus XP Home.  Does anyone know how I can click on the
"send feedback" button in the Ebay programme?  I have tried sending JAWS cursor
to virtual cursor, vice versa, standing on my head and crossing my feet whilst
playing a drum, etc. etc. but nothing seems to work.  I know it was easy to
click onto that button before they "improved" the Ebay experience but . . .

  Having given myself a headache, dented the drum and broke the sticks, I'm
still no nearer being able to send feedback - help please!!!

  Frustrated from Brum
  (Val)