[jaws-uk] Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004

Hi,

you might want to take a look at

http://www.bartsite.com/resources/index.html

which has a set of free scripts for Dreamweaver 7.1 for download. I am not sure if this is the version you are trying to script but thought you might want to have a look before reinventing the wheel. <g>

Secondly, as far as I know - and I think some scripters I know do this - .dll's can be called on from within scripts. But I think you might want to join the jaws scripting list where such questions can be answered by other scripters. You can find subscription information for the jaws scripting list on

www.blinprogramming.com

hth

Doris

At 03:52 PM 10/12/2005 +0200, you wrote:

I'm writing a script file to improve the accessibility to DW MX 2004
but I need to use functions that aren't in Jaws scripting language.
Is there a way to use DLLs or anything else?