[jaws-uk] Deleting the main value of FS Reader and it's subtitles while FS Reader is still disallowed.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 15:02:02 +0300

Hello , as I  previously had to repair JAWS , I went to uninstall the
shared components as well , since that time , FS Reader is out of
featuring , I just deleted the major values of it and it's all
relevants  and yet the programme wouldn't be reactivated , any
suggestion or recommend , that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , Egyptian Citizen , skype:
my_speaker
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.