[jaws-uk] Re: DELETING SUB-FOLDERS

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:25:13 +0100

Val, how come they are empty? did you delete the contents but not the name of the folder or sub-folder? I have subfolders in OE but move in and out with Control and I and can normally move with Alt and E and M for move, however recently using my laptop I accidentally deleted an Incoming message so it is in the delete file and for some odd reason I cannot get it back into the Inbox, testing doing this on my Desktop it can be moved in and out,odd there must be something odd about the way I created folders on laptop the Jaws list has its own specific folder Ok,it maybe you know or can think of why I have this Issue. I guess I am not solving yours but I see you have had good advice.Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>