[jaws-uk] Re: Creating a folder in my documents.

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:46:20 -0000

Hi LéNie and Shirley:

this pre-supposes that the folder already exists.

if it doesn't do the following:

1.  go into 'my documents'.

2. press the 'alt' key

3. cursor down until you hear 'new-> sub menu'.

4. press 'enter' when you should hear 'folder' spoken, if not cursor down until
you hear 'folder' spoken'.

5. press 'enter' when you should hear 'new folder' spoken.  this is the default
file name for a new folder.

6.  overtype with your choice of name such as 'invoices'.

7.  press 'enter'.

8. job done.

initially this folder wil be placed at the bottom of your file list.
usually, on subsequent occasions, this will appear at the top of your file list
in 'my documents' unless you have others already created.

HTH

David