[jaws-uk] Correction/amendment - Secondhand Soft Braille and Speech Equipment for Sale

  • From: "Mike Higgins" <m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:08:49 -0000

Dear All,
My apologies!  A number of people have been in touch to point out that my
last message got mangled in the system with all the web links some how
getting snarled up with the characters in some of the words.  Below is a
replica copy of my previous message, but with the web links hopefully
working this time!  I did not say on the last occasion but, if you have any
queries at all about any of these items or about this posting, please email
me off-list on m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike

Dear All,
I am aware that this is not the function of this list.  I hope you will
forgive me on this one occasion.

I am getting rid of a number of old Braille and speech PDAs, soft Braille
displays and carry cases which I no longer need.  I thought that letting
people know via this list might be forgiven as this equipment is usually
very expensive and there may be list members who need such equipment but
cannot afford the full price of the latest new technology.

If this is of no interest to you, I apologise.  Please delete this message!
If, on the other hand, you or someone you know may be interested, to see
full listings for all the items I am selling please visit:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mike_at_new_perspectives/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

The auctions close on Monday 9 November.

The links to complete listings for individual items are:

Telesensory Braillemate Braille PDA:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TeleSensory-BrailleMate-Braille-PDA-Model-DMIA01_W0QQitemZ140355540172QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_PDAs_JN?hash=item20add794cc

Freedom Scientific Pacmate carrycase and plastic guards:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Scientific-Pacmate-carry-case-plastic-guards_W0QQitemZ140355538996QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item20add79034

Telesensory Screenpower Powerbraille 40:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TeleSensory-ScreenPower-PowerBraille-40-Braille-Display_W0QQitemZ140355539756QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item20add7932c

Freedom Scientific /Blazie PDA Braille Lite 2000

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Sci-FS-Blazie-PDA-Braille-Lite-2000-BLT2000_W0QQitemZ140355540938QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_PDAs_JN?hash=item20add797ca

Freedom Scientific focus 44 Braille display carry case:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Scientific-Focus-44-Braille-Display-carry-case_W0QQitemZ140355538370QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item20add78dc2

Freedom scientific /FS/Blazie PDA Braille Lite Millennium 40

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Sci-FS-Blazie-PDA-Braille-Lite-Millennium-40_W0QQitemZ140355540629QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_PDAs_JN?hash=item20add79695

Freedom / scientific blaizie floppy disc drives

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Scientific-Blazie-Floppy-Disk-Drives-DD2_W0QQitemZ140355539428QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item20add791e4

Freedom / scientific blazie braille lite 40 PDA

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freedom-Scientific-Blazie-Braille-Lite-40-PDA_W0QQitemZ140355537658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_PDAs_JN?hash=item20add78afa

Thanks for your time and I hope this is of interest.

Best wishes,

Mike Higgins

email:

 m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx