[jaws-uk] Re: Considering that I am going broadband next weekend and I am currently running Jaws 7.0 should I download 7.1 after my broadband connection is stable

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:26:09 +0100

Did you mean to include a message here, Sue?

George.

next weekend and I am currently running Jaws 7.0 should I
download 7.1 after my broadband connection is stable

AsABatSue

>From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [jaws-uk] Considering that I am going broadband
next weekend=20
>and I am currently running Jaws 7.0 should I download 7.1
after my=20
>broadband connection is stable
>Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 15:42:23 +0100
>
>Hi all,
>
>I did try running 7.1 on my current dial-up connection but
there was a=20
>point where the update I required was too large for the
connection to=20
>allow it to be downloaded.
>
>As the subject line of this message says I am going
broadband next=20
>weekend and I was wondering, considering the discussions I
have read on=20
>this list, whether it was worth downloading 7.1 onto my PC
after I have=20
>gone broadband?
>
>Please could anyone who answers  the above question please
take into=20
>account the fact that I do intend to keep version 7.0 on
this machine=20
>as a back-up.
>
>Thank you in advance for your advice.
>

>Alexander Shannon
>
>** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
>** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** and in the Subject line type
>** unsubscribe
>** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on
the
>** immediately-following link:-
>** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
>** or send a message, to
>** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

I am a coward when it comes to down loading Jaws 7.1 and I
am going to wait a bit longer before I take the plunge.  It
is a personal choice at present as no-one is forcing us to
use 7.1 so it is entirely your choice if you want to down
load or not

Sue Mc

_____
Windows Live(tm) Messenger has arrived. Click here to
download it for free!=20
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=3Den-gb

link:-
**