[jaws-uk] Re: Clean up software

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:15:37 +0000

Try Microsoft Security Essentials it's free and fully accessible and simple to use.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 09/01/2010 22:13, Johny Cassidy wrote:
I'll do the de frag thing as well.  You mention anti virus scan.  I think I've
got loads of viruses from downloading stuff from torrent sites, so they're
harder to get rid of.  Any tips for a good accessible anti virus scanner?