[jaws-uk] Re: Cakewalk Sound Studio (Renamed Sonar) running with Jaws

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:06:52 -0000

Dave,

Haven't followed the whole of this thread, and don't know much about MIDI, but
SoundForge definitely includes some MIDI functionality.  There's lots of
references to synchronising MIDI equipment with sound files in the manual which
I've never explored, and you can generate synthesised sounds.  I think that
among other things, you can use this functionality to synchronise external
devices with loops as you build up a track, but I don't know how you do this as
I only use it for editing audio magazines.

Regards,

Tim