[jaws-uk] Cables cut through yet again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:46:48 -0000

I know David WE Wood had problems but friends of mine have not had any connection by phone or Computer yet again, seems there will be big fines, Cables cut through. so all there phone calls are being routed to their Mobiles.

Well someone else said "they are putting in Cables or cable, so since we do not have cable in my part of town, maybe something good will come out of it all in the end, I have asked friend who is few minutes away from me Please tell me when they get anywhere near my road do I have never known any utility do any work within yards of me not cut off either Phone electricity or Gas. sorry for the grumble but David, you are not alone in Guilford Dorothy
Kent is worse

.