From: Barbara Wilson [mailto:barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 November 2005 13:35
To: jaws-uk
Subject: [jaws-uk] Bluetooth

Thanks to those who replied to my message asking about Bluetooth. I had read
a bit about Dongles as someone suggested them on here, but what I really
wanted to know and can't seem to find out by the info I've found is simply
can I use a Dongle along with my Bluetooth to replace a set of headphones
when using my laptop?

Babs

Information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient Experian Limited (registration
number 653331) Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80
1TH

Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.