[jaws-uk] Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:47:29 -0000

Sorry if this is a silly question but it's something I've been wondering
about for a while and haven't been able to find anything out about. It isn't
exactly a JAWS related question so apologies once again.

I have a Bluetooth headset for use with my mobile phone and I was wondering
if there is any way to use the Bluetooth either on its own or with another
piece of kit as an earpiece when using a PC? In particular my laptop?

Thanks in advance.

Babs