[jaws-uk] Re: BT Broadband problems Babera.

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:41:48 -0000

Hi David,

I'm afraid to say that many of the support lines are now in India.

I am with Talktalk, and I have experienced exactly the same support. There
is such a delay on the line, and very often accents I can't understand.

I have also experienced the dropping of the line, but thought it just
applied to Talktalk. Evidently not.

With best wishes,

Keith