[jaws-uk] Re: BT Broadband Problems

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:14:56 -0000

Hi Graham,

In fairness to BT as an ISP, a great deal depends on the
quality of the lines and how far you are from the exchange.
Regardless of who your ISP is, unless you are on cable, the
phone lines between exchange and your house belong to BT.

On just that point, I was calling my own ISP bad names at
home for the lines constantly dropping.  In the end, we
called out BT who renewed the connection at the point BT's
cable enters the house.  It's been fine ever since.

George.