[jaws-uk] Re: BT Broadband Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:56:39 -0000

The problem occurs at different times of day and night, so I don't think
it's busy periods. My router is only a couple of months old. Thank you for
advice, at least when I hear other BT users aren't having problems it
narrows it down a bit.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx