[jaws-uk] Re: BT Broadband Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:52:11 -0000

Hi Michael

It's getting to the sage that surfing the net even for a few minutes is
extremely frustrating. I tried to telephone BT help today but as I'm using a
Belkin router they say they can not support the product. They didn't seem to
accept that the problem might not be with the router but with the line or
the BT Server, but that does not surprise me. So I'm no further on really.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779