[jaws-uk] As a Jaws user running Jaws 7.10 and Skype version 2.5, should I install either the Jaws scripts for Skype, Skype agent, or SK Read?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skypeenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:01:07 -0000

Hello to all,

Please excuse the cross posting, however I have just started using skype
version 2.5 with Jaws 7.10 on a windows XP home laptop.

As the title of this e-mail suggests, what I would like to know is would I
be best using the Jaws scripts for Skype, or Sk Read, which I heard about on
another list some time ago, or Skype Agent which I heard about some time ago
also.

I would appreciate input from people on both the lists I have sent this
message to, and I do sincerely apologise for cross posting.

Alexander Shannon