[jaws-uk] Apple Ipod Shuffle

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:39:42 -0000

This subject is off topic so I apologise in advance.

I recently purchased an Apple Ipod Shuffle and although I have found it
brilliantly accessible, I have one small problem I can't solve by reading
the not very detailed manual. If there is anyone on this list who uses the
Shuffle, would they mind emailing me privately so I can ask them this
question in the hope they might be able to help? And so as not to clog this
list up with non JAWS related threads.

Many thanks to anyone who might respond and my email address is:

barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is not a very technical question and I'm sure there is a simple solution
so I'd appreciate any help.

Barbara