[jaws-uk] Re: Another off topic quickie

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:01:26 -0000

Hello Jamie,

I once had this problem and solved it by going into Internet explorer via
the desktop icon, for some reason it doesn't work in IE itself.  Highlight
Internet Explorer on the Desktop and press alt and enter, tab until you hear
temporary internet files settings button, press this and you will be in a
list box that says how many times the page should refresh, highlight
automatically and the box will check, tab to ok and it should help.  Next
time you get a page that won't refresh press F5 and you should find it
updates.

Hope this helps.

Audrey