[jaws-uk] Re: Announcing pictures in Word

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:45:49 +0100

William,

Do you know if these methods should be effective in Word 2000?

I've got Jaws 9, Word 2000, Windows XP Home and the effect of turning on the
Graphical Objects Detection is to make Jaws say something like:

"Section 0, Page 0, Text columns"

It's not much good at doing the old thing of announcing the image and it's
size etc.

Any ideas?

Jamie