[jaws-uk] Re: Adobe update .

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:31:31 -0000

HI, this is interesting, the laptop Jaws seemed not to see the text and
doing a remove and reinstall of what would have been jaws 8 since this was
last year still did nothing another party  suggested I should have tried a
Jaws repair, he said Edit Reg removed imbedded Freeserve from Registry,
thing is it was no longer in registry but sort of branded inOE and I.E.
having the whole lot cleaned off was expensive, and I do not regret it on
the other hand what you write is interesting, wonder if mandy finds it
helpful doroth Ps what do you think was the root cause?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>