[jaws-uk] Re: Adobe 7.0 Still

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:07:26 +0100

I think, Colin, that Adobe uses a specific internal code for it's character
set and just converts that to text when you save as text.  The need for
extras for other languages is probably a matter of including code for accent
signs and other character sets in the case of Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese etc.
There is also the little matter of directionality in some cases.

hth,

Phil Medway.