[jaws-uk] Re: Add to contacts

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:36:25 -0000

Hi Mandy and all,

A very happy new year to you all.

To automatically place the addresses of people which you reply to, in your
contacts, you need to check a box in the "send" tab of the options in
Outlook express.

1.    When in Outlook express, press alt+t for the tools menu then press o
for options.

2.    Press control+tab until you hear that you are on the "send" tab.

3.    Tab until you hear "Automatically put people I reply to in my address
book".

4.    This box should be checked.  If it isn't, press the spacebar to check
it.

5.    Now tab until you get to the OK button and press enter.

Remember that this will only insert addresses to which you reply.

HTH,

Phil Medway.