[jaws-uk] Accessible firewall please?

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:34:37 -0000

Hello all,

Can someone help please? I have removed Norton Internet Security 2005 from
my computer as it is too intrusive, and replaced it with AVG version 7.0
anti virus program and Zonealarm firewall version 6.1.737.0, but this does
not appear to work with my Jaws version 4.5.1 and X P Home edition on my
computer, as when i have been listening to Jaws for a while let's say in O
E. and then go into Internet Explorerjaws says server cannot be found. On
investigation by my sighted wife she thinks the above Zonealarm firewall is
treating Jaws as an intruder and blocking connection to the internet.

My question is therefore, apart from Norton and Zonealarm, are there any
other free firewalls or if necessary to pay for, that is compatible with
Jaws 4.5.1? and where can I obtain it from?

Thanks,

Michael Brown.