[jaws-uk] About jaws and External Synths

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:31:56 -0000

Hi listers!

I'm considering purchasing a hardware synthesizer to work with jaws and I want to be able to control the volume of the voices independently of my sound card as I use my PC for music playback and recording.

I'm after recommendations of reliable and good quality hardware synthes, preferably USB, which I'd assume most are now anyway.

The most important thing is clarity of speech. I love the eloquence speech engine, so something comparable to that would be great.

Thank you so much in advance.

Darren
www.MadAboutSmallville.com/