[jaws-uk] Re: A problem with a web site

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:39:11 +0100

Hallo again     If you get tot he bottom of your problem do not forget to
let us know. I  did try to give you any info.  that may   help the
Computer Active article you would understand better than I, the comment by
the Line Manager is exactly what he said. You see I wanted to  get to the
bottom of my own problem,which I now know is not possible, at least I know
that now,but yours must have solution, it is a bit like a Crossword not
finished. All I can think of is that a Major Organisation for VIPs said
tome. "long experience  has taught us that an independent Video/Graphics
Card not dependant on the Mother Board but with its own memory helps to keep
JAWS stable" and finally a young man who taught part-time at a School for
VIP Children told me, if we have a problem with a piece of Software we
unload it and having other computers to hand we load it and then observe it.
Then he said we put it back on the Original computer, sometimes this sorts
it out. I asked how he said it may hit another pathway on the Drive. I did
not understand the last part until recently I had a Drive failure and saw a
Drive then I think I understand a bit better. You have by now solved it
yourself and forgotten all about it. If you have  tell us sometime what you
discovered. from a lady who has not  PPs meant to say when reloaded it may
he said  hit another pathway on  the Disk.forgotten.