[jaws-uk] Re: 3D Verification

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:00:39 +0100

Barbara,

I have certainly set up this verification system for my Mastercard but I'm
afraid that it was sufficiently long ago that I can't remember if I did it
myself or with help from one of my kids.

Once it is set up, the only thing that you end up having to enter is your
password and, from memory, it may be one of those situations where you need
to use the Jaws cursor to get into the right area initially.

Sorry I'm so vague on this - if I need to use it in the near future, I'll
try to remember to report back again.

Jamie