[j-tools] Re: j-tools and jaws 13

Thanks. I love doing those demos.  And, J-Tools totally rocks. I get to say
that because I don't develop or market it.  I'm just a lowly tester.  smile.

From: j-tools-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j-tools-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GeorTsoukala@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 5:49 PM
To: j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [j-tools] Re: j-tools and jaws 13

Thanks that sounds good. I liked the demo you did of J-Tools.

George

In a message dated 12/6/2011 6:43:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Sue.Martin@xxxxxx writes:

Hello George,

J-Tools isn’t quite ready for JAWS 13 yet.  It’s in active development though
so it shouldn’t be long.

Hope that helps.  An announcement of the release of J-Tools 5.0 will definitely
go out to this list.

Sue W. Martin

Veterans Health Administration

Office of Health Information (OHI)